Are You Ready to Experience Lock 30 Woodlands?
We are 22 miles and 36 minutes from your job, but worlds away from city congestion.
Welcome to Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort: The Highest Rated Year-Round Campground in the Tri-State Area.
Give the gift of outdoor fun.
Gift certificates now available.
Call (330) 424-4916 or (330) 424-9197 for more information
- Gated community
- All FHU sites – water, electric and sewer
- 20-30-50 amp service on every shaded site
- 40 x 80 swimming pool with carpeted clubhouse
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Pavilion rental that seats 100+ with commercial grill
- Extended stay (monthly) FHU sites available
- Peace and quiet under the trees
- Registration must occur during daylight hours. If you want access to your site plan to arrive at least one hour before dusk for your safety, and the comfort of all other guests
Beautiful scenery, year round camping, cabin rental, fishing, pets stay free, great rates, hiking, spacious sites and more is waiting for you!
KIDS CAMP FREE
SUNDAY THRU THURSDAY
IN PEAK SEASON 2018!
*Not applicable on Holiday stays
Saturday August 11th we will be holding a Pancake Breakfast benefiting our local Humane Society. Come enjoy Pancakes, Sausage, Coffee, and the works, courtesy of Chef Harry! The Breakfast will occur from 8-10 am and donations will be accepted. Hope to see you there!
Tents for Two
More than 1 tent per site available!
You asked for it! Starting June 8th: Tent prices DROP from $49 to $40 a night for water, electric, picnic table, and fire ring on a shaded site!
- Any size tent, any Regular site (premium sites excluded), and two people for just $40
- Additional people are $10 each. Children under 5 are Free.
- A tent for two may be pitched on a site already accommodating an RV (premium sites excluded) for $40 and $10 per additional person
- Two vehicles per site/ free parking in overflow lot
Reservation ease & fun activities!
If you want to fish, swim, enjoy a campfire, roast marshmallows, play horse shoes, volleyball, corn hole, lasso golf, bocce ball, basketball, hike, or just bond with your family & pets, then Lock 30 Woodlands is the right choice for you!
We don’t charge. We don’t restrict.
All dog breeds camp for free.
Click here for more information.
We look forward to returning.”
Brenda Batyske / Steven Moenter