Are You Ready to Experience Lock 30 Woodlands?
Need a year-round home away from home while working on the Shell/Becholdt Engineering coal gasification project in western PA?.
We are 22 miles and 36 minutes from your job, but worlds away from city congestion.
Winter 2018 campers must arrive before 2pm. to check in and get to site
Welcome to Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort: The Highest Rated Year-Round Campground in the Tri-State Area.
Give the gift of outdoor fun.
Gift certificates now available.
Call (330) 424-4916 or (330) 424-9197 for more information
- Gated community
- All FHU sites – water, electric and sewer
- 20-30-50 amp service on every shaded site
- 40 x 80 swimming pool with carpeted clubhouse
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Pavilion rental that seats 100+ with commercial grill
- Extended stay (monthly) FHU sites available
- Peace and quiet under the trees
- Registration must occur during daylight hours. If you want access to your site plan to arrive at least one hour before dusk for your safety, and the comfort of all other guests
Beautiful scenery, year round camping, cabin rental, fishing, pets stay free, great rates, hiking, spacious sites and more is waiting for you!
KIDS CAMP FREE
SUNDAY THRU THURSDAY
IN PEAK SEASON 2018!
*Not applicable on Holiday stays
- We have FHU sites and condos available for workers and their families to reserve while they are employed in the area. For more details on extended stay camping go to our extended stay page.
- 2 night weekend stays are now an option! Our one bedroom condo will be available for 2 nights at $300 and our two bedroom will be available for $450 covering up to 4 related persons.Send in a reservation request or call for additional details.
Reservation ease & fun activities!
If you want to fish, swim, enjoy a campfire, roast marshmallows, play horse shoes, volleyball, corn hole, lasso golf, bocce ball, basketball, hike, or just bond with your family & pets, then Lock 30 Woodlands is the right choice for you!
We don’t charge. We don’t restrict.
All dog breeds camp for free.
Click here for more information.
“Lock30 was picturesque, clean and quiet. It is rare to find a campsite amongst evergreen trees in Ohio so Lock30 was a wonderful surprise. It was also easy to find and affordable.
We look forward to returning.”
Brenda Batyske / Steven Moenter