RV Having a Good Time?
Take advantage of our Fuel Saver Special. Camp two weekends in a row and leave your camper on site. Pay for one night of the following weekend and we will store your camper in a safe area for you at no additional charge.
Camp where no one camps in front of you and no one camps behind you.
Full hook-up RV sites have
- Up to 50 AMP metered electric, water, and sewer
- Spacious length and width, some up to 100 feet long, most are more than 30 feet wide
- All are shaded with hardwoods or evergreens, picnic table and fire ring
- Most accommodate up to three slide outs
- Choose from among grassy, gravel or concrete pad sites
- We have sites to accommodate any size RV or camper manufactured
We're the highest-rated campground in the tri state area because we offer a camping world of forested seclusion, yet first-class amenities for families to enjoy.
- Lighted, landscaped, tournament-grade bocce ball court
- 40 x 30 paved basketball court
- Shaded, regulation size volleyball court
- Horseshoe pits under the pines
- Near Olympic-sized swimming pool up to 12 ft. deep
- Carpeted clubhouse with white ceramic tiled showers, bathrooms, free book exchange, juke box, fooseball, pool table, and a variety of arcade games
- Enjoy our free WiFi
- Ample parking for the 32' x 80' pavilion with handicap accessible showers and bathrooms. This space is perfect for graduation parties, your family reunion, company picnic, or shower for the bride-to-be or mother-to-be. Call for availability and pricing.
Firetruck rides every weekend throughout the summer. Catch a ride on our antique firetruck and take a tour of beautiful, scenic Lock 30.
Cool off in the Olympic-sized swimming pool. Shallow enough for the little ones, deep enough for hard core swimmers. Crank up your favorite tunes on our juke box and work on your tan on our newly resurfaced deck, or lounge around and read a magazine under our umbrella tables.