- Our promise to you when you make a reservation is that we'll hold a site for you.
- Your promise to us is that you'll allow us to consider the needs of other campers also eager to camp with us.
- If you need to cancel, be aware of the following:
- All cancellations must be made 5 business days prior to your arrival to incur no penalty. If you are within the 5 day cancellation period and cancel, you will forfeit the cost of the first night's rate. Payment for this will be placed on the credit card you provided to us at the time of reservation to hold your site.
- Holiday reservations subject to full cost unless cancelled 14 days prior to check in date.
- We realize your schedule can change and some things are out of your control, but multiple changes in your reservation can result in a $25.00 administration fee.
- Specific site requests may require advance payment.