What's camping without a campfire?
We know that many campgrounds can no longer offer that special solitude and warm fellowship that a campfire invites, but Lock 30 is the exception.
Each site comes with your own personal fire ring, so bring along the pie iron and graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.
Forgot 'em? Just stop at the campground store and check out our wide range of toys, gifts and "round the campfire" goodies.
Ask about our fall bonfire weekends, usually with hayrides, music and chili suppers or dessert potlucks.
We want you to enjoy your camping experience to the fullest, but to be prepared for the regulations that the Ohio Department of Agriculture enforces.
- Due to Emerald Ash Borer infestation in surrounding counties, no one may bring firewood onto this riverfront property of 10,000 hardwood trees.
- We sell seasoned firewood (harvested from the property) for $6 a crate. We split it, stack it, and fill returnable crates for your convenience.
- Crate size is roughly twice the amount you get pre-packaged at Walmart. We charge less for more.
- If you're into campfires and expect your group to sit around the fire 24/7, ask us about our more economical, wagon load-- available during gatehouse hours. Order in advance at the time you place your reservations and we'll deliver these to your site, ready for your arrival.
- We can continue to offer campfire hospitality only if campers refrain from throwing nonperishable materials (pop cans, glass, cigarette butts, etc.) into fire rings.