Family Seasonal Site Availability
With gas prices increasing and families recognizing they prefer to have a "home away from home" for summer recreation, Lock 30 responds to this need by offering no more than 25 seasonal sites every April to November. These are in high demand.
Sites permit unrestricted access to your RV--24/7 for the time period of the lease. Included within the seasonal fee is the capability to leave your RV on your actual site, winterized and ready for the next season (if the lease is renewed for the following year). Before requesting an application, consider these factors:
- If you are a "snow bird" residing in Florida or elsewhere over the winters, you may leave your RV at Lock 30 knowing we have 24 hour on-site management, year-round. Unlike most campgrounds, we're licensed for, and are, Park Model friendly.
- All sites are shaded, FHU with water, sewer and up to 50 amp, metered electric and include a fire ring, picnic table and space for two additional vehicles.
- You will be expected to keep your site "groomed" to the same standards we landscape common areas. We restrict the size and location of sheds, prohibit "add-ons" and require that you submit plans for any type of weather-proof deck, prior to building one. While your site is your own to landscape to your preference, be aware that your "yard" must be kept entirely free of clutter. Only a grill and weather-proof furniture may be left outdoors. If a shed is erected, it must be placed directly behind your RV, where it is out of view. Finally, unless it is restored vintage, if your RV is more than 15 years old, we cannot accept it for seasonal stays.
- If you require maintenance to your RV or installation of satellite dishes, for example, you must notify us in advance and obtain gate clearance. We will restrict access to your site and not permit "visitors"--even if they are family and friends--unless you are on site to receive visitors and have notified us.
- Your visitors and friends--anyone not listed on the lease--will pay a gate fee and can use all of our amenities in the same manner you do. We discount that fee for our seasonal members, but hold them responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Pets are permitted at no charge, but you are expected to be with your pets at all times and exercise them appropriately, clean up after them and keep them from disturbing others. Visitors may not bring their pets into the campground.
- Seasonal members receive substantial discounts for rental of our party pavilion and condo-style rentals. They can make purchases--including ice and firewood--and sign for and charge these at our gatehouse counter store. These purchases are itemized and included with monthly electric bills.
- Participation in seasonal activities is optional. We usually have no more that 3 or 4 "celebrations" a season, for exmple: an autumn bonfire and hayride, a themed potluck dinner or dessert, a DJ-hosted dance and a yard sale, a bocce tournament, pig roast or other family gathering. Seasonals typically organize these happenings with staff support.
- We do not keep a wait list. It is best to visit the campground, talk to others camping with us and actually spend time determining if Lock 30 is the right "match" for your family's recreational needs. Expect to spend as much as $2000 for a six-month season. Know that our seasonal campers hold themselves and their guests to high standards and take pride in their membership.