Are You Ready to Experience Lock 30 Woodlands?
“I enjoyed our stay, loved walking down the creek, our dog enjoyed it more with a swim.”
Here at Lock 30 Woodlands we pride ourselves in giving the opportunity of fun for the whole family. For that reason we welcome all dog breeds; regardless of weight, size, or reputation.
The best part? Dogs camp for no additional charge!
Is your dog responsive to voice commands?
Dogs who are under voice control can be exercised off-leash in the twenty acre riverfront, wilderness conservation area.
Try our new pet comfort center
Take your dog to the riverfront level for a swim while casting a line in our privately owned, stocked, catch and release fishing lake. Afterwards, give Fido a scrub down in an easy to use dog-shower before returning to your site.
Hints for Happy Bow-Wows:
- Carry a copy of your pet’s vaccination records as you travel.
- Keep your pet on a leash, unless in the off-leash area.
- Carry a bag with you and clean up after your pet. Be observant of the rules and courteous to fellow campers also travelling with pets.
- Consider your plans and habits before you bring your pet. Will you be spending time hiking or will you spend the day shopping at the Rogers Sale? Does your dog bark if left alone? Some pets are happy contained alone for short periods of time in an RV, while others seek attention and disturb neighbors.
- It’s best to keep your dog in your line of sight, or with you, at all times. A happy dog makes for a happy camping experience.